Term & Condition
1. Indonesia Women’s Run (“IWR”) is organised by GetFit Adventure (the “Race Organiser”) in accordance with these Rules & Regulations (the “R&Rs), applicable to the participants, which can be found at www.indonesiawomensrun.com (the “Official Website”).
2. By continuing to access any part of the Official Website, registering for the IWR, submitting information to the Race Organiser and/or the relevant business partners, whether for the purpose of registering for the IWR or otherwise, as well as using any features of the Official Website, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by IWR Privacy Statement (as amended from time to time) in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. Further, you hereby expressly agree and consent to the Race Organiser and/or the relevant business partners collect, use and disclose your personal data for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of the IWR.
3. Completion of the online race registration form confirms the person’s (the “Participant”) agreement and acceptance to abide by these rules.
4. Registration for the IWR is only confirmed upon payment of the relevant registration fee and issuance of a race confirmation slip.
5. The Participant agrees to : (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself in the registration form (the “Personal Data”) and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data to ensure it stays true, accurate, current and complete. Race Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email and/or SMS. Any notice sent to the email address and/or SMS sent to the telephone number registered for the IWR via the online race registration form shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
6. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if the Race Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Race Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration.
7. After registration, there shall be no refund of any registration fees to any Participant who does not in due course take part in the IWR, for any reason whatsoever.
8. Once registration is confirmed, a Participant is strictly NOT ALLOWED to:-
(a) transfer her race entry to another party; or
(b) participate under another person’s name or number.
9. Race Organiser reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, Race organizer shall be the sole authority to interpret them and in so doing, it may take into account the interests of all affected Participants. Any amendments to these Rules will be updated on the Official Website.
10. The Race Organiser reserve the right to delay, cancel or change any details of the IWR or any component of it at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the day / date of the event. If IWR or any component of it is cancelled, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid. The Race Organiser shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience caused.
11. The Race Organiser reserves the right to amend the IWR race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the IWR, at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the day / date of the event. The Race Organiser shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience caused.
12. Race Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings or any other record of the IWR and its Participants, whether in its original or edited format, for any commercial advertising and other promotional purposes linked to the IWR.
13. Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the Participants’ safety, the Participant takes part in IWR at her own risk. To the greatest extent permitted by the law, Race Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death howsoever arising in connection with the IWR. Each Participant is strongly encouraged to consult her medical practitioner prior to the registration of IWR and before the actual race day.
14. A Participant shall retire from the IWR immediately if required to do so by any member official medical staff, IWR officials, referee and/or security officer.
15. This is strictly a female only race. Only females are allowed to register as participants for this event.
16. Participants can choose to register for any of the race categories as follows:
- 100m Princess Dash
- 2km Mummy + Me Run
17. 100m Princess Dash
a. A participating female child must be 3 to 6 years old as of 31 December 2023 to participate in the 100m Princess Dash category.
18. 2km Mummy + Me Run
a. Participating parents/guardians of the 2km Mummy + Me Run must be 18 years old and above as of 31 December 2023.
b. Participating female child(ren)/ward(s) must be 7 to 12 years old as of 31 December 2023.
c. One female parent/guardian is required to run with her female child/ward. .
a. A Participant must be 13 years and above as of 31 December 2023 to participate in the 5km.
a. A Participant must be 16 years and above as of 31 December 2023 to participate in the 10km run.
24. T-shirt sizes are subject to availability.
25. One female parent/guardian is required to accompany the female child/ward in the 100m Princess Dash category. Only the female child/ward will receive the runner’s entitlement (race bib, race tee, kids’ tutu skirt, race pack at the race-entry pack collection and finishing item at the finish line).
26. Both the female parent/guardian and female child(ren)/ward(s) will receive the runner’s entitlement for the 2km Mummy + Me Run (race bib, race tee, kids’ tutu skirt, race pack at the race-entry pack collection and finisher’s medal at the finish line).
27. Participants are to assemble at their respective starting points based on their race category.
28. The form on the reverse side of the Participants’ race bib must be fully and accurately completed. Participants must attach the assigned bib on the front of their running attire. Participants not wearing a bib will be taken off the race route by security officers or route marshals.
29. Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race route.
30. The Organiser strongly encourages all participants to deposit their bulky belongings at the designated event baggage storage facility before entering the start pen. For security reasons, only bags that are smaller than 20cm x 15cm are permitted on the race route.
31. The Race Organiser will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage to the belongings and items deposited at the designated event baggage storage facility. The Race Organiser also reserves the right to open and examine any item or baggage deposited for security purpose.
32. For safety reasons, the Race Organiser restrict the following persons from participating in the IWR. (a) mothers running with their babies in baby carriers; or (b) expectant mothers unless the expectant mothers provide a medical certificate from a qualified gynaecologist to certify she is fit to participate in the IWR. The certificate should be dated within seven days before the date of IWR.
33. Any Participant who commences before the actual start time of the race category for which she registered in will be disqualified. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
34. A participant who does not start within 30 minutes from her respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, shall not be allowed to start.
35. For the safety of participants, participants are advised to familiarise themselves with the race route and to run on the designated route and observe traffic regulations.
36. Each Participant’s “Gun Time” will be used to determine the winners. “Gun Time” shall be the time taken from the start signal until the Participant crosses the finishing line.
37. Race Organizer reserves the right to replace any winner if she is found to be disqualified.
38. Prize winners are required to provide Proof of Identification and their Race Bib for prize collection.
39. All nationalities are welcome to participate but only Indonesians will be entitled to the prizes.
Race Entry Pack Collection
40. All Participants must collect their race entry pack (the “Race Entry Pack”) which includes the race bib, IWR race tee and other novelties at the designated Race Entry Pack Collection location during the collection period (“Collection Period”). Details will be posted on the Official Website in due course.
41. Participants may empower a duly authorised representative to collect the Race Entry Pack on their behalf in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website if they are unable to collect it in person.
42. It is the responsibility of the Participant to collect her Race Entry Pack during the Collection Period. Late collection will not be entertained and the Race Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Entry Pack. The Race Organiser is also not obliged to extend the Collection Period or to ensure that a Participant receives her Race Entry Pack. Race Entry Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Race Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. Participants without their race bibs (which can be found in the Race Entry Packs) are strictly not allowed to start the race.
Follow us on social for exclusive offers!
Get exclusive deals, offers and rewards!
Getfit Adventure ( Previously Getfit Organizer) is an event management, Event Consultant and promoter Sports Event/Race and Wellness Program with main objective to rise the bar of Indonesia Sports event to deliver High Standard of Safety and Customer’s satisfaction in every event.